Sales Representative for vacuum pumps at a manufacturer of oil-free compressors
1. Sales activities based on sales targets,
2. General sales duties such as overviewing and care of current customers, offers preparation, customer’s visits.
3. New trading partners’ acquisition in Germany as well as other European and Russia. All duties related to such activities.
4. Market research and dealerships acquisition in each country and region, reporting those activities and about findings from those activities.
1. At least 5 years of experience in sales in general industrial market (experience in vacuum technology or related market highly preferable),
2. Skilled in new markets acquisition/development,
3. Mechanical field technical experience/knowledge (preferably in air compressors),
4. Availability for travel, also outside of EU (roughly 50% of working time)
5. Language skills: English (Business level), German (Business level), any other (will be an advantage),
6. Basic IT skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc.),
is a publicly listed Japanese company in the field of Air Energy and Coating with approximately 1,800 employees worldwide and sales of around 300 million Euro in 2019.
The client is the regional European Headquarter for Air Compressors and Vacuum Equipment.
He isa manufacturer specializing in Oil-free Scroll compressors and Oil-free Piston compressors as well as DRY Vacuum pumps with advanced Japanese technology along with European know-how.
Oil-free Compressors and DRY Vacuum pumps have now become common in the market year by year and those are being used for various purposes/applications such and laboratory, dental, medical, food & beverage and pharmaceutical and so on.
He aims to develop comprehensive systems and DRY Vacuum pump in order to meet client’s needs of the products with high quality and efficiency based on our highly experienced oil-free technology.
Name: Andreas Kühn